For those of you who are interested in reading more about the topics discussed on nextMLT, I'm going to be posting a handful of links each week to articles and books you mind find interesting.
- Why Ridesharing Is a Way Bigger Deal for Suburban Seniors Than Urban Millennials - The Atlantic Cities
- The First Look at How Google's Self-Driving Car Handles City Streets - The Atlantic Cities
- Social striving propels the drive-only suburban machine - Better Cities & Towns
- The health of cities depends on place-based development more than big projects - Better Cities & Towns
- What Does 'Livable' Mean to Older Americans? - The Atlantic Cities
- How Bicycles Bring Business - Momentum Mag
- America’s Urban Future - The New York Times
- The End of the Suburbs: Where the American Dream Is Moving by Leah Gallagher
Have a link to share?