In addition to the usual links to articles, I have added a Recommended Books page on nextMLT.com. If you're interested in diving deeper into many of the topics discussed on nextMLT, this list is a great place to start. If you'd like to purchase the books on Amazon, simply add them to your cart and on checkout you'll be sent to Amazon.com.
- The Death of Neighborhood Schools? | Strong Towns
- How TV Predicted America’s Moves From City to ‘Burbs and Back Again | Next City
- Marginal cost of transportation: robotaxis and sprawl repair | Strong Towns
- How Car Sharing Gradually Weans Users Off Driving | StreetsBlog
- How to Make Mass Transit Financially Sustainable Once and for All | CityLab
- What Transit Will Actually Look Like in the New Suburbia | CityLab
— Nate Hood (@Nathaniel1983) June 9, 2014