7 Reasons to Support Small Business
Strong Towns recently had a great article title "Small Businesses Can Save Your Community." Below are seven reason to support small businesses from the article. Check out the full article for more.
- Their owners have a vested interest in the community’s doing well.
- Small businesses provide tremendous tax revenue.
- They provide jobs.
- They keep money in the community.
- They support local charities.
- They reflect and amplify the culture of the community.
- Small business owners are smart, entrepreneurial, influential people who can help you solve problems and drive change.