City Hall Project Neighborhood Meetings Begin This Week
The City Hall Advisory Committee will begin community outreach this week with three neighborhood chats with 2-3 members of the committee to get the conversation started about a new City Hall. A community meeting with the committee and ARC Architects has been scheduled for Tuesday, March 28 at 6:00 p.m. at Ballinger Clubhouse. The formal program will begin at 6:30 p.m. A postcard mailing will be sent with four community meeting dates (March 28, April 20, May 10 and June 5). The dates are also included in the April issue of City Happenings.
The City Hall Advisory Committee will be working with ARC Architects to gather input from our community throughout the project before a proposal is finalized. Check out our upcoming meetings, below. Also if you can't make any meetings, we'll have an online comment form soon.
Community Meetings with ARC Architects & City Hall Advisory Committee
- March 28 (Tuesday), Ballinger Clubhouse, 23000 Lakeview Drive (Doors open at 6, presentation at 6:30 p.m.)
- April 20 (Thursday), doors open at 6, presentation at 6:30 p.m., Location To Be Determined
- May 10 (Wednesday), doors open at 6, presentation at 6:30 p.m.Time and Location To Be Determined
- June 5 (Monday), Interim City Hall, 6100 219th Street SW, #220, 6:00-7:00 p.m. (Prior to City Council Meeting)
Neighborhood Meetings with Committee Members
- March 15 (Wednesday), 1-4pm, Mountlake Terrace Senior Center/Ballinger Clubhouse, 23000 Lakeview Drive
- March 16 (Thursday), 2-5pm, Vineyard Park Lobby, 23008 56th Avenue West
- March 18 (Saturday), 9am - 12pm, Grand Pere Bakery, 24008 56th Avenue West
- March 24 (Friday), 2-6pm, Mountlake Terrace Library Small Conf Room, 23300 58th Avenue West
- April 12 (Wednesday), 6-7pm, Recreation Pavilion (Coffee with the City), 5303 228th Street SW
- April 15 (Saturday), 10am - 1pm, Recreation Pavilion (April Pools Day), 5303 228th Street SW
- April 22 (Saturday), 11am - 2pm, Ballinger Clubhouse (Earth Day), 23000 Lakeview Drive