Weekend Reads: May 30
In addition to the usual links to articles, I have added a Recommended Books page on nextMLT.com. If you're interested in diving deeper into many of the topics discussed on nextMLT, this list is a great place to start. If you'd like to purchase the books on Amazon, simply add them to your cart and on checkout you'll be sent to Amazon.com.
- What makes a good Main Street work? | Switchboard
- Sound Transit Ridership is Growing | PSRC
- Save Lives: Treat City Streets Like City Streets | Smart Growth Conservatives
- When Sprawl Hits the Wall | The Urbanophile
- How More Bike Parking Could Make Cities Better For Everyone | Gizmodo
- Vehicle Miles Driven: Another Population-Adjusted Low | Investing.com